UK Seals is one of the country’s leading distributors of hydraulic and pneumatic sealing products.
We supply a wide range of sealing products to cover many industries. Our most popular products are listed in this section. However, if you require a bespoke seal, please contact us to discuss your application and requirements.
Think of your application in terms of motion:
• If the seal is reciprocating (moves up and down) it is probably a hydraulic or pneumatic seal.
• If the seal is rotating (moves round in a circular motion) it is likely to be a rotary shaft seal.
• If the seal is static (fixed between two points) it is probably an o-ring or back-up ring.
There are clearly many exceptions to the above categories. Each application is different, and choosing the right seal becomes more complex as the product options broaden. Click on the desired product group to explore your options in more detail. Remember, if any doubt please give us a call on +44 (0)1388 722817 and we’ll happily walk you through the specification process.
Whether you need products quickly or you are working on a new application, our express facility can make a difference to your business. Our aim at UK Seals is to significantly reduce downtime, production loss and time invested in crisis management through our UK Seals Express Service.
We supply our own range of machinable billets in elastomers and thermoplastic materials for customer CNC and sealjet machines. These billets come with a new thermoplastic casing which gives a firm grip, resulting in a smooth finish without surface serration marks.
Our express services include:
• Piston, Rod, Wiper, Rotary Shaft Seals.
• Vast amount of billets in an extensive range of sizes and materials.
• Standard products available next day.
Please call +44 (0)1388 722817 or complete our contact form to find out more.